On our fourth day of breakfast radio we discover there’s a large contingent of warlords in our audience, stay on the lookout for well dressed, sweet smelling criminals and steal schnitzel for Santa.
- Ben goes to bed early, sleeps for ten minutes and then freaks the hell out!
- We encourage only royalty and warlords to listen to the show in order to avoid injury.
- We discuss tales of our suburban badassery while we join a travelator gang and download files like the world’s worst spies.
- Weezer tricks Vicki into having daddy issues.
- A well-dressed and sweet smelling criminal goes on a crime spree.
- We pose the age-old question ‘what do you prefer, a whipping or a pun?’ and Australian Santa steals a chicken schnitzel’s for the bogans pulling his sleigh.
- Ben Folds presents the keynote speech at this year’s Ben Fancier’s Appreciation Society and we receive our VCE results via Ouija board.
- The citizens of Civilization are impressed by the overnight renovations of their entire city.
- We call up bird radio and request some albatross sounds.
- We visit a cuddle club to rest our head on some Japanese asses.
- We brazenly invite our virtual girlfriend to our wedding.