A very matrimonial episode in which we down a power laxative, Vicki goes undercover as a meat eater and Ben gets lost in Narnia.
- Vicki gets a peak at old age and does not like what she see’s.
- Vicki downs a power laxative and crawls around in her own puke.
- We clarify the rules on our most recent wager and Ben is haunted by his past cheapness.
- We discuss Vicki's fair weather vegetarianism.
- Ben attempts to walk home from a wedding and instead winds up in an impromptu threesome.
- We have a public argument and put on quite the spectacle for any onlookers.
- Vicki wins a Golden Ticket to Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory and couldn’t be more unhappy.
- Ben fears his work Christmas party will result in the death of thousands of fish or an influx of penguins.
- Ben witnesses some white boy dancing and decides he needs a new move.
- Ben takes the short cut home and ends up in Narnia, face to face with a llama.
- We come up with a new book proposal after spending some quality ‘non-sexual couple time’ with our partner.
- Vicki has visions of married life and Ben attempts to befriend the royal baby.